Cycling Fans.. Those that follow Levi Leipheimer

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by greendragon, Feb 18, 2008.

1. greendragon macrumors regular

those that follow cycling or the Tour De France... please help Levi by signing...

http://www.letleviride.com/

p.s. Levi uses a mac :)

2. greendragon thread starter macrumors regular

3. Tommie Montana macrumors member

If Levi really wanted to ride, he shouldn't have gone to that team. With that history, and the arrival of Bruyneel, it was just a matter of time before they (ASO) said they wouldn't be invited.

4. Gretzky macrumors newbie

What gets me is, shouldn't the url read "Let Astana Ride"?
    As much as I'd like to see Levi in this years TdF, how can you not mention the defending Champion Contador???
    BTW, rumor has it this site is run by Trek... but you didn't hear that from me :D

5. Gretzky macrumors newbie

If anything, the arrival of Johan was a good thing.. He has yet to have a rider under him test positive.. But then again, with Puerto being re-opened, and Contador's name being on the list...
    But, you gotta feel for Kloden on this one

6. Tommie Montana macrumors member

That depends how you look at it. Hamilton rode for him and has tested positive, in another team, but still. Heras is another one. Nobody got caught in his team, but this is also true for Riis. You don't think he's that clean, do you?

And Kloden is just one of those riders that are too stupid to figure out why they can't ride now. He should have left Astana immediately last year. But hey, he was one of those Telekom riders that rode the Tour in 2006, where supposedly 6 out of 7 riders were doped by the team. I don't trust him since the move to Astana, that was already formed on the structure of a doped team, which was why they had to leave in 2006.

7. ArmyKnight12 macrumors 6502

ArmyKnight12

Yeah, great thread. I've already signed the petition.