cycorder question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by BullittMustang, Oct 11, 2008.

1. BullittMustang macrumors 6502a

If I jailbreak my phone and install cycorder can the videos be transfered to my computer?

2. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

Yes but the only way to do it is though ssh, there area few tutorials on youtube on how to setup and install ssh.

3. dr.rosenrosen macrumors newbie

Are you using a mac? If so, it's very easy. Netatalk will make the iPhone appear in finder, making the video transfer simple.

4. BullittMustang thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the replies. I have a PC not Mac. I still haven't jailbroke yet I am on the fence and can't make a decision! LOL

5. peacenotwar66 macrumors newbie

SSH into your iPhone than go to /user/video
    than drag your video out to your pc...

6. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

I have transferred mine and when i watch the through quicktime the look and sound fine. When they are uploaded to youtube they sound terrible. Any suggestions?

7. ignus graius macrumors regular

Same thing happened to me. I exported the video using the H.264 codec and it uploaded fine.

8. ilfn143 macrumors 6502

9. Bear Hunter macrumors 6502a

Bear Hunter

10. BullittMustang thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks but I have a PC not a Mac. That is Mac only, right?

11. touchnewb macrumors newbie

umm i just jailbroke my phone and it is 2.1 with cydia and installer. and i put cycoder and now i want to get the videos off! put i dont know how to do the ssh thing and waht to install anyone have a link to a good video that will help me with this? this cycorder is awesome! such quality. im new at this so something that is fool proof! thanks again! sorry i have looking on youtube but im not sure since it says 2.0 and not 2.1. and sorry for jacking the thread and i have a pc