Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
I'd never heard of cyder before, does it really work?

As for whether or not you need af2add (or whatever it's called), why don't you just add it? It's not like it's such a hassle to add, and I don't know of any downsides to having it on. And even if cyder doesn't need it, you might want to use some other program that needs it in the future, so, might as well add it now.

Oh, btw, you only need it if you jailbroke it with blackra1n. Other jailbreak processes make that change during JB.

iphonegeek786

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
well for the ones tht no wat im talking about, do i need to download afc2add or wateva.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
What's wrong with you trying it out and finding out, since you are the one who wants to know?

iphonegeek786

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
Because I dont have access to wifi and I dont want to wait til the weekend and get the wifi from my library when I can do it.

iphonegeek786

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
I actually did a google seach first, but the only thing I saw the afc2add apply to was disk aid etc. Since a lot of people don't use cyder this question was not raised so I asked to see.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.