Cydget - How to Remove it from Settings

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AdamHLG, Feb 11, 2011.

1. AdamHLG macrumors newbie

Well, I tried to put this Cydget Aquarium on my i4 4.2.1 JB'd with GP. I now realize after the fact that Cydget does not work with 4.0+ - - - at least not yet.

So I uninstalled Cydget Aquarium. Cydget Aquarium no longer shows up under packages and neither does Cydget itself (actually - Cydget never showed up under packages).

So nothing is showing in packages. However, Cydget is still showing under the Settings application and I cant get rid of it.

I suppose its not hurting anything but I am anal retentive. If there are files still on the phone or stuff like this I want it gone.

Can i re-jailbreak over this jailbreak to "reset" stuff or must i first un-jailbreak and then re-jailbreak? Is there an easier way?

If Cydget would get updated that would be awesome - but its not updated.

Thanks.

2. AdamHLG thread starter macrumors newbie

Nevermind. I found it. In Cydia, manage tab, packages button, need to press 'simple' button on top right corner so it says 'expert' and then i found the Cydget app to delete.

Of course, I am no 'expert' so that is why I could not find the button. But I fixed this issue.