Cydia 3G Data Tweek

hiranuk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Hi

I have a 4s, and was wondering if anyone know if there is a certain tweak out they from cydia. What im looking for is.
When i have wifi enabled and 3G and Data disabled, if i walk outside and lose the wireless connection, as soon as i open Safari or email. I get this message that says "Mobile data is turned off" nad this is annoying, is there a tweak out that that will remove this popup or disable it. "Popup Blocker" Tweak does not do what i have described.

Thanks

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
Hi

I have a 4s, and was wondering if anyone know if there is a certain tweak out they from cydia. What im looking for is.
When i have wifi enabled and 3G and Data disabled, if i walk outside and lose the wireless connection, as soon as i open Safari or email. I get this message that says "Mobile data is turned off" nad this is annoying, is there a tweak out that that will remove this popup or disable it. "Popup Blocker" Tweak does not do what i have described.

Thanks
Why do you disable 3G? Why not just leave it on?

intoxicated662

macrumors regular
Feb 29, 2008
Leave everything on and when you leave the wifi connection you are connected to, it'll show for you automatically.

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Hi

Thanks
So are you on EDGE, or are you on airplane mode with wifi on?