iPad Cydia app Help!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Stephen10602, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Stephen10602, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014

Stephen10602 macrumors newbie

Hey,

I am new here so I apologize if this topic has been discussed and solved. My efforts in trying to find a dicussion in this forum about this specific issue have failed. Anyway here is the issue....

I am using a new IPad Air on 7.1.2 that i bought a few weeks ago(7/15/2014). I jailbroke it using Pangu. Everything was great until I attempted to download the app BigU Movies. I added the source...http://bigu.cydiasourse.net and downloaded the BigU Movies app. Now my Cydia app doesnt load, it closes out immediately. Sometimes it loads up if i persist and keep pressing it. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Also, I would appreciate any other websites/Forums that may be helpful.

If you need additional info please let me know.

Thanks,

Stephen

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Not sure if that is a legit app or sketchy one. But someone else had a similar problem with it here

Found this with Google.

3. pat park macrumors 6502a

Can OP SSH Into his iPhone and delete the app that way? If you can get Cydia to open, you'll want to go to packages and uninstall that app

4. Stephen10602 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have ifile, can I use that? Where would find the file to delete? I am not familiar with ssh. I should have mentioned I uninstalled the app via cydia already, but it didn't help