Cydia app that congregates notifications?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by joejoejoe, May 11, 2010.

1. joejoejoe macrumors 65816

I've been searching through the forums, google and cydia to no avail. Maybe I'm not using the right search terms.

Is there a cydia app that brings notifications together and is accessible throughout the phone's UI? Something like what WebOS and Android offer?

I'm not looking for something like element or lockinfo, but something that will remember all my notifications and keep them together in one panel that I can slide from say, the status bar or something (activator could bring it up like that, no?).

Is there anything like this?

Thanks.

2. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated

Lockinfo does all this. why isn't it satisfactory?

3. iLeoMarc macrumors regular

There is one still in beta called Notified. Grip is also being spinned off to create iNotifyEx but no beta or release date is mentioned yet. Notified is your best chance as it should be released soon. For now Lockinfo is your best bet.

4. joejoejoe thread starter macrumors 65816

LockInfo loses notifications after they are checked. I'm looking for something that remembers these and allows me to link to them, and is accessible from the entire UI, not just the lockscreen.

5. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated

I'm pretty sure Intelliscreen allows you to have 'x' most recent emails/text etc showing, whether they have been read or not. That is just @ the lockscreen atm though.

6. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Lockinfo is accessible from anywhere in the UI as a pulldown "infoshade". You are correct however that once you tap a notification it will not persist.

7. joejoejoe thread starter macrumors 65816

do you have a link to more info about notified?

8. iLeoMarc macrumors regular

notifiedapp.com

9. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Sorry I'm not trying to hijack your thread but does anyone know how to get the illumine theme for free? I already tried to youtube and google it but the source they're giving which is www.podulo.com I believe is not working anymore, if there any other way to get this theme please let me know thanks