Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhone4SiOS8.4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2015
I am using an iPhone 4S on iOS 8.4
I Jailbroke it a few Days ago
A few apps installed on the first day, but on the next day it stopped Re-springing after completing installing. so the Tweaks Download, configure and Install but the phone wont respring and even if i respring it manually they wont show up in the settings BUT they show up in Cydia as installed...

I'm new to this so please help me :)

*I uploaded a pic on where i get stuck at*

Attachments

• IMG_2163.PNG
    IMG_2163.PNG
    114.7 KB · Views: 244

ielessar

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2015
WJ
Some apps don't have actual icons, they can be add ons to existing apps, or can be found in the Settings. Scroll down you can their menus down there. Or if you are downloading an actual app, try removing the latest apps you installed from cydia to see which app/tweak is creating this problem.

Reactions: iPhone4SiOS8.4

iPhone4SiOS8.4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2015
Some apps don't have actual icons, they can be add ons to existing apps, or can be found in the Settings. Scroll down you can their menus down there. Or if you are downloading an actual app, try removing the latest apps you installed from cydia to see which app/tweak is creating this problem.

i have deleted many tweaks that i downloaded but no use.. i'm currently trying to download iFile and that too is stuck at configuring

almost all apps are stuck at Configuring

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.