Cydia blue tooth help needed

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by wrecker, Jun 20, 2010.

1. wrecker macrumors newbie

Hello I am new to jail breaking so please bare with me. I have just bought a Belkin Bluetooth music receiver for my iPad. I have used it for outputting my music and the sound from video from the iPad with no problems. The issue I am having is I start an app (looptastic) the sound comes out of the iPad and not the stereo. I would think this is an apple restriction not to let apps output sound.

I have jail broken my iPad with spirit so I have Cydia installed my question is is there an cydia app that makes all the sounds output from the iPad ?

Thanks in advance wrecker

2. wrecker thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Angryipadguy macrumors regular

I want to know this too. I want to be able to use Bluetooth to send audio to my vehicle headunit but iPad won't let me. Won't let me run bluetooth head phones either.

4. GinoDotCom macrumors regular

My iPad doesn't even pick up my Bluetooth ear piece (non stereo) when in searching mode. This can't be normal can it?

I want to talk through my bluetooth ear piece when using voip.

5. Reign12 macrumors newbie

it is normal ipad and ipod bleutooth only support stereo and a2dp sound... so you can pair a headset to it only if it supports stereo and a2dp its another restriction that apple had on the ipod and ipad.

Greetz. Reign12