Cydia Broken - Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Gizmotoy, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Gizmotoy macrumors 65816

Gizmotoy

I'm having trouble with Cydia. A few days back I attempted to add the iSpazio repo to get Rotation Inhibitor for my iPhone 4 (which supposedly works), but the repo is apparently having issues and I started getting errors about it every time I did anything in Cydia.

Today after doing nothing in particular besides loading Cydia to check for changes, I got a Cydia Error: "Problem parsing dependency Conflicts". If Cydia loaded at all, it was completely empty.

Some forums online said to try going to /var/lib/apt/lists and deleting everything except the "partial" directory, which I did. I can now get Cydia to load, but all the Repos are missing. It does show all my installed packages, however.

If I add apt.saurik.com/cydia as a new Source, it downloads and throws an error about iSpazio again. The next time I launch Cydia, I get the "Problem parsing dependency Conflicts" error again and the cycle is complete.

Any idea what to do now? It sounds like I'm hosed.

Edit: Looks like some other people are having problems as well. Hopefully I didn't bork anything by clearing out those directories.