Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kevinnijjar23

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 20, 2008
OK so heres my problem i downloaded snappy and snapture from the sinful iphone repo just to try them out and one my phone had booted up cydia wont even load up i tried ssh into my phone and deleting the apps themselves but that doesnt work :confused::confused::confused:

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
OK so heres my problem i downloaded snappy and snapture from the sinful iphone repo just to try them out and one my phone had booted up cydia wont even load up i tried ssh into my phone and deleting the apps themselves but that doesnt work :confused::confused::confused:

Discussion of cracked and pirated apps is forbidden here !

Let me give you a hint. Nothing screws your phone up quicker than using pirated apps. Just pay for them, it is well worth it in the long run !

Kevinnijjar23

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 20, 2008
As i said i just crack them to try them out before why spend $1.99 for an app you dont like and no one blast me saying im cheap and all that im not i just dont want to waste my money

Now if you could give me a REAL anwser that would help me out :D

pixelated

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2008
As i said i just crack them to try them out before why spend $1.99 for an app you dont like and no one blast me saying im cheap and all that im not i just dont want to waste my money

Now if you could give me a REAL anwser that would help me out :D

however much you think your use of pirated apps is justified, you must have missed the fact that Discussion of cracked and pirated apps is forbidden here !

If you want support for them find another forum, tis just the rules.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.