Cydia: "Done: Packages" forever looping...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by fuzion11, Jan 22, 2012.

1. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Is there something wrong with my iphone 4s JB? When I first enter cydia it says it downloads all the packages and all that stuff...but then right at the end it just continuously loops saying "Done: Packages"

Is there something wrong with my JB or is this just because Cydia is way over loaded right now??

2. kuwxman macrumors 6502

kuwxman

Overloaded. Im getting the same thing right now.

3. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

Is this also what's causing the "Cannot Locate Package" message when trying to purchase many of the HD Themes in Cydia?

4. fuzion11 thread starter macrumors 65816

fuzion11

I'm not sure about that one...but I know that I'm not even going to bother with Cydia at least until tomorrow when hopefully the servers will be a little less cluttered.

Trying to install my favorite repositories is painfully slow right now. I'm sure that the packages/mods/tweaks would be the same too.

5. gokuu macrumors member

Well im a total noob to this and I JB my 4s, I download themes but cannot find them. Any ideas?

6. Catcher macrumors regular

This made me laugh because I'm a noob who has done his first jailbreak, and it was on iPhone 4S. The themes can be installed from WinterBoard most probably.

Its been a long day and a steep learning curve for me but Jeeezus jail breaking is worth it. So much stuff that Apple should have included.

7. fuzion11 thread starter macrumors 65816

fuzion11

The guy above is correct...to utilize your themes you'll have to install winterboard...actually I believe when installing your first theme it'll include winterboard...so look in your settings for WB and activate them through there.

8. gokuu macrumors member

Thanks guys...

9. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Be patient people.
    Cydia is getting hammered with all the new JB devices.
    Give it 3-4 days or a week.

10. MSUSwa macrumors newbie

Is this why I can't download any apps currently? It says it cant even find them?

11. 3bs, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012

3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I noticed that if I got onto my account, I can download previously purchased apps. I tried queuing all of them but that didn't work. I'm installing one by one now and respringing after each one :p

Edit: and I have to put my gmail password each time. Such a pain in the ass but definitely worth it

12. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Bingo.