Cydia: "Done: Packages" forever looping...

fuzion11

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Is there something wrong with my iphone 4s JB? When I first enter cydia it says it downloads all the packages and all that stuff...but then right at the end it just continuously loops saying "Done: Packages"

Is there something wrong with my JB or is this just because Cydia is way over loaded right now??

fuzion11

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Is this also what's causing the "Cannot Locate Package" message when trying to purchase many of the HD Themes in Cydia?
I'm not sure about that one...but I know that I'm not even going to bother with Cydia at least until tomorrow when hopefully the servers will be a little less cluttered.

Trying to install my favorite repositories is painfully slow right now. I'm sure that the packages/mods/tweaks would be the same too.

gokuu

macrumors member
May 12, 2007
Well im a total noob to this and I JB my 4s, I download themes but cannot find them. Any ideas?

Catcher

macrumors regular
Dec 17, 2011
Well im a total noob to this and I JB my 4s, I download themes but cannot find them. Any ideas?
This made me laugh because I'm a noob who has done his first jailbreak, and it was on iPhone 4S. The themes can be installed from WinterBoard most probably.

Its been a long day and a steep learning curve for me but Jeeezus jail breaking is worth it. So much stuff that Apple should have included.

fuzion11

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
The guy above is correct...to utilize your themes you'll have to install winterboard...actually I believe when installing your first theme it'll include winterboard...so look in your settings for WB and activate them through there.

gokuu

macrumors member
May 12, 2007
The guy above is correct...to utilize your themes you'll have to install winterboard...actually I believe when installing your first theme it'll include winterboard...so look in your settings for WB and activate them through there.
Thanks guys...

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Is this why I can't download any apps currently? It says it cant even find them?
I noticed that if I got onto my account, I can download previously purchased apps. I tried queuing all of them but that didn't work. I'm installing one by one now and respringing after each one :p

Edit: and I have to put my gmail password each time. Such a pain in the ass but definitely worth it

Last edited: