Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AB67

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 30, 2016
I tried using cydia eraser to take my jailbreak off because iI was having problems with the jailbreak. I got and error and its resprung by itself and now my phone is completely blank and i cant do anything. The only thing I can think of is to restore my phone but that means I have to update and lose the ability to jailbreak. Does anybody have a fix for this?

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Altered system fonts and removing language packs has been known to cause this tweak to 'misfire'. I think the quintessential perfect iOS and jailbreak combination will be iOS10 so perhaps you have that to look forward to.

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
I tried using cydia eraser to take my jailbreak off because iI was having problems with the jailbreak. I got and error and its resprung by itself and now my phone is completely blank and i cant do anything. The only thing I can think of is to restore my phone but that means I have to update and lose the ability to jailbreak. Does anybody have a fix for this?

I recommend doing a DFU Restore....

You can find instructions here:

http://www.iclarified.com/1034/how-to-put-an-iphone-into-dfu-mode

AB67

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 30, 2016
yeah i had to restore which really sucks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.