iPhone Cydia Error pls help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by InsideBoxer, Jan 20, 2014.

1. InsideBoxer macrumors member

Can't do anything in Cydia anymore (iPhone 5s. I've deleted all sources, left the stock ones. Still no good. Anyone know how to fix this?

[​IMG]

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

what sources do you have currently have installed? I'm pretty sure you have non-stock ones

3. InsideBoxer thread starter macrumors member

This is what I have

[​IMG]

Never had this before. I can't find or delete any tweaks :/

4. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Those aren't the stock repos

Remove insanelyi and xsellize and cydia will work for you again

Piracy repos contain a lot of packages which will lead to that error you're getting

5. cnotes2019 Suspended

Cydia Error pls help

Trying using icleaner pro and also deleting one repo and see if it clears up. Did for me.

I'm surprised you are only able to utilize 7 repos. I have between 9 and 12 on my devices. Mostly same as you except one plus others.

6. InsideBoxer thread starter macrumors member

Ok I'll try that. Piracy repos come in handy as I try most of my tweaks first before I purchase them.

7. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

The number of repos is not the limiting factor.
    Installing repos with an excessive number of packages is the problem.

8. cnotes2019 Suspended

My point is that I have those same 'excessive number of packages' in the same (minus one.. I have both repos mentioned that user should delete l) repos that user has plus biteyourapple and a few others and I have not encountered that error. It's it's only when I try to add yet another repo is when I get that error. On my iphone 5 I have 15 repos total with the same repos and default without issue.

9. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

like said previously, it's not the amount of repos, it's the amount of packages each repo hosts

i have 20 repos (which does slow down when refreshing changes because of all the various private/beta dev repos i have added)

but yes, if he/she removes the sources until the stock ones and still get the error, iCleaner would certainly help

but getting iCleaner installed can be a problem (easy for people that know what they're doing but complicated for those that have no clue) and even impossible in some cases

The OP may not even have iFile, afc2add, or OpenSSH installed which would make the process even harder

10. Maverik3 macrumors 6502

I just had the same issue, it got it fixed by just uninstalling xsellize not sure why but the repo could be down or throwing an error

11. Biomage macrumors member

Also i did that and helped