Cydia error

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Zonno, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Zonno macrumors newbie

Zonno

Hey there... I have this Problem when I install any app via cydia... Can anyone help me?

I have iPhone 6 with iOS 9.0.2... Pangu v1.0.1

Attached Files:

2. Resqu2 macrumors 6502a

I didn't have that problem but a different one, you will probably need to restore, setup as a new phone, JB then setup your phone from a backup. You will be good after that. Its a pain but it happens sometimes.

3. Zonno thread starter macrumors newbie

Zonno

It was freshly JB... :( it can't be -.-

4. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

I didn't have that problem but a different one, you will probably need to restore, setup as a new phone, JB then setup your phone from a backup. You will be good after that. Its a pain but it happens sometimes.

5. Resqu2 macrumors 6502a

Mine was to, had to start from scratch. Seen other problems where others have to start over.

6. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

I assume you've closed down Cydia and in the multi tasking tray and re launched.

Refresh the sources.

Which tweaks are you attempting to download ?

Are they iOS 9 ready.

7. mikecwest macrumors 6502a

mikecwest

You can quote me on this:

I didn't have that problem, but a different one, you will probably need to restore, setup as a new phone, JB then setup your phone from a backup. You will be good after that. It's a pain but it happens sometimes.

I just love copy & paste. (Can you spot the difference in mine?)

Seriously, that is the best solution. Sometimes you might have settings, caches, etc... that interfere with all the new "stuff" added from the previous IOS and previous Jailbreak.

If you have iCleaner in stalled, you might try running that for a full clean, and manually clean each of the three cydia options listed in there.

8. Zonno thread starter macrumors newbie

Zonno

I installed pangu on a fresh deleted iPhone with new iOS software ...

But I loaded mannually an other iOS software down and installed all again After a new deleting of the iPhone ... And now it is working for My luck... Thanks for all helpers