Cydia errors when loading *still a question at end of op*

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cs0373, Oct 11, 2010.

1. cs0373 macrumors member

Hi,

I JB my son's 3g last night with redsn0w and all went well. However when cydia is loading I get the following errors:

Failure to fetch .ispaz.irepository.com/./release.gpg host unreachable
    .ispaz.irepository.com/./en.bzz cached failure
    .ispaz.irespository.com/./packages.92 cache failure

Failure to fetch apt.saurik.com/disis/tangelo-3.8/release.gps host unreachable
    apt.saurik.com/3.7/maia/i18n/translation-en.bzz cache failure

The above may not be exact because I wrote it down in chicken scratch and now cannot read my writing clearly but that is the gist of it. Are these errors something to be concerned about? Cydia seems to work okay after I hit okay when the errors come up.

Also cydia did not ask to make my life easier when I originally opened it the first time. Is that something that doesn't happen when using redsn0w?

Any takers on above question for make my life easier? Thanks

Thanks for any assistance!

2. ultraracingph macrumors newbie

ultraracingph

Cydia servers are probably overloaded right now from the amount of people trying to jailbreak their devices and installing Cydia Apps and updates. Same case for Installous. Wait for a few days till it the frenzy dies down and the errors should be gone. Hope this helps.

3. cs0373 thread starter macrumors member

Thank you, will just wait a few days and see what I get then. I knew they servers were loaded up but wasn't sure if that would be the reason for the errors. Thanks again!