Cydia icon was retina, now its not

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by gravytrain84, Sep 1, 2010.

1. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

My cydia icon was retina before restoring with my shsh blob, not its not so much, really fuzzy. Whats the cause behind this?

2. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Originally Jailbrekeme.com was installing version -73 of cydia, recently it have been installing v72 which it doesn't have retina display and it have some bugs.

Not official word as why it was downgraded it but I am sure there is a good reason, if it bothers you, you can just replace the icon manually. There are a lot of thread with retina icons (stocks and new) for Cydia.

v72 works just fine.

3. gravytrain84 thread starter macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

Thank you

4. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

5. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

6. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

They had some server issues. I am guessing probably reverted to older version due to that.

7. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Not really, if that would be the case, as soon as you open cydia it will prop for a update and it is not doing it (based on reports, I personally still got v73 on all my phones). They is an intentional downgrade, there just haven't been any "official" words as why.

The update deb is on the directory (cydia_1.0.3222-73_iphoneos-arm.deb), it is jsut not in the structure for update. (you can check http://apt.saurik.com/cydia/debs/)