Cydia Installs always installing/uninstalling with Dreamboard

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RDGnome, Oct 30, 2011.

1. RDGnome, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2011

RDGnome macrumors newbie

Whenever I attempt to uninstall or install an app or tweak on Cydia, when I enter the confirm page under "modifications" it always says Dreamboard as well as the actual tweak I am trying to install. I assume it says this because I use Dreamboard sometimes (Although I am not currently using a theme from it, but I have it installed), and it has to install the tweak or app on Dreamboard as well and it is not compatible or something (Probably wrong). However whenever I press confirm to uninstall or install something it always downloads Dreamboard first (which takes a while) , then downloads the tweak fine, but it gets stuck after this and the eventual error is "Sub Process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1). Usually the tweak works whatever happens when installing but due to this error, I cannot uninstall things through Cydia and have to use SSH.
    But here is a picture when I installed a tweak called "Barrel".
    Bearing in mind this DreamBoard thing happens for everything :(

[​IMG]
    (Restart SpringBoard at the bottom)
    Thanks

2. tr19960 macrumors newbie

not sure if you found the solution on your own but here it is. you probably tried to install 2 versions of dreamboard. one is trying to overwrite and cannot so it remains in the cydia que. search cydia for dreamboard and find the version in que and remove from que.