iPad Cydia iPad tweaks!!

3dflyboy1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 27, 2011
California, USA
Does anybody have any tweaks that they really like and would care to share???

So far I have:
- Barrel 2 (adds animations when swiping between app pages)
- Bigify+ (resize/rotate apps)
- BrowserChanger (changes default browser)
- FoldersInFolders (obvious...?)
- Graviboard (apply gravity to springboard)
- Iconoclasm (change organization of app rows/columns)
- Retinapad (force iPhone apps to show in iPad mode)
- Winterboard (apply themes)
- Dreamboard (apply themes)
And of course SBsettings

Any other good ones out there?

duck33

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2008
Activator
Springtomize
Cydelete
MultiIconmover
Quick Google
Infiniapps (three of them Infinidock, Infiniboard and Infinifolders)
Multifl0w
Pull to refresh
Wraparound

If you have a 3G iPad play with PhoneItiPad and 3G Unrestrictor

RossMc

macrumors 65816
Apr 30, 2010
Newcastle, UK
Full Force & RetinaPad is a pretty awesome combo.

RetinaPad to make iPhone apps display better in 2X mode on the iPad & full force to make them full screen.

drenline

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2010
Full Force & RetinaPad is a pretty awesome combo.

RetinaPad to make iPhone apps display better in 2X mode on the iPad & full force to make them full screen.
I gave it a try after reading this comment but it gave me problems so I took it off, some apps like tiny wings would display in full screen and 2X mode but I couldn't press anything else after that. Most of the apps displayed in weird 1/4 screens for some odd reason also.

Siggen

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2011
Oslo, Norway
I gave it a try after reading this comment but it gave me problems so I took it off, some apps like tiny wings would display in full screen and 2X mode but I couldn't press anything else after that. Most of the apps displayed in weird 1/4 screens for some odd reason also.
I think retinapad have som issues with winterboard. Do you have it installed?

rutiger

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2006
on my ipad2 winterboard does nothing at all. doesn't crash, but doesn't apply themes. i'm using retinapad so i don't know if that is conflicting or not. gave up trying to figure it out.

thisisvick

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2010
on my ipad2 winterboard does nothing at all. doesn't crash, but doesn't apply themes. i'm using retinapad so i don't know if that is conflicting or not. gave up trying to figure it out.
Retinapad and Winterboard conflict... but if you go for retinapad 1.1.1 you can avoid the conflict ;)

Ipadlover29

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2011
Tab plus
Mark read
Folder enhancer
Scrolling board
Quick google
Bookmarks bar enhancer
Enhanced tabs
Safari tab closer
Speed intensifier
Stay open
Manaul correct
Spot enhancer
Spot URL
Remove background
Synchronicity
Switcher mod

OmniChinchilla

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2011
on the internet
AdBlocker and FirewallIP

wow, i cant believe no one mentioned firewallip and adblocker, they are totally worth the money.

firewallip is like little snitch for the ipad
adblocker stops ads from being displayed on your safari (not sure if it works with other but I think yes)

Both work on the ipad and iphone, two of my favorite and most useful cydia apps/tweaks

also, you should enable your multitasking gestures. I used my xcode to enable it but there is also another way, i tried to find the link but I forgot. google.

~Ks383~

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
Retinapad and Winterboard conflict... but if you go for retinapad 1.1.1 you can avoid the conflict ;)
They only conflict if you are using the pirated version of Retinapad. I have the newest retail version and they work fine together.

88 King

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2011
London, UK
Backgrounder, for apps don't support running in background.

For example, The Times newspaper app reload every time I switch app and I've to manually go back to the stories I was reading. :mad:

Now this app stays open in the background so I can go straight back to the story I was reading when I switch app.

NoLockScreen, disable the lock screen.

SwitcherMod, Allow you to hide recent apps in the apps tray and only show running apps, plus other functions.

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus
HTC Weather Animated PerPageHTML - Adds a weather widget to your homescreen. Requires a tiny iFile code adjustment to make it work for your city and if you want F or C for temp. Gives a nice HTC widget touch to the iPad though.

Cooolpenner

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2011
HTC Weather Animated PerPageHTML - Adds a weather widget to your homescreen. Requires a tiny iFile code adjustment to make it work for your city and if you want F or C for temp. Gives a nice HTC widget touch to the iPad though.

Looks pretty good. I'll give it a shot...