Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zord

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
Anyone one else having issues with Cydia loading Sources?

I haven't been able to get it too work in the last 24 hours since jailbreak.

Help!

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
It was super slow yesterday but today seems fine. Try to click on changes tab and hit refresh in top left corner. Try not to let your screen go to sleep either that seems to kill the refresh.

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
And if anyone bothers to read a related thread before creating their own redundant one, I will give a tip-

The repo servers are not so bogged down after midnight EST. I spent three hours last night from 12-3 am and got all of my packages back with the exception of a few persistant failures. I picked those up tonight.. ;)

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
There must be already 12 threads about cydia issues.
Yes, the JB just came out. Yes there's millions of users JB, upgrading and setting up their idevices and just like every time there's a new JB cydias servers and all popular repos are getting slammed with traffic and most of the times dont respond to requests, you cant download or install anything or most times nothing will even show up listed.
Get used to it, have patience, wait a few days or a week, try installing your stuff at odd hours when thousands of users are not on or something.
There's nothing wrong with your iphone or cydia or your jb or your internet connection or your neighbors wifi or anything that has to do with the Mayan calendar:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.