Cydia license transfers to Rock

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jmcclain145, May 10, 2010.

1. jmcclain145 macrumors regular

jmcclain145

I have purchased all my apps, and paid themes through Cydia. I've recently seen the Appsidy is no longer going to be used through Cydia.

I'd like to start using rock in that case for my theme purchases and app purchases.

My question is how do I transfer my licenses to Rock from Cydia for eveything I purchased. I have tried going to licenses under Rock and nothing seems to transfer.

Thanks in advance.

2. DeuceDeuce macrumors 6502a

DeuceDeuce

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

it's like asking

it's like asking I bought all my stuff at Walmart but they no longer carrying it. Can I transfer my receipts and get help from K-mart? I would email the Developer and ask him for advise. or you can try to contact Saurik and ask him but he has been very bust lately. I am not sure how fast he will respond.

4. jmcclain145 thread starter macrumors regular

jmcclain145

Slightly different than that, but I see the slight point of the analogy. I just assumed the licenses should be the same because it's the same package.

Would anyone happen to know how people are going to purchase packages on Cydia now then?

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I know with MyWi purchased thru Rock it can be downloaded and installed again with Cydia.
    But I dont think its possible with every Rock app out there. The particular app developer would have to make that possible on their end. You should try asking them to see what they say.

6. kepner macrumors 6502

I'm a developer with a few packages on Appsidy. Here's an email they sent to developers:

This has nothing to do with saurik's Cydia Store. The Cydia Store will continue to operate normally. This only affects packages sold through Appsidy.