Cydia.list

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iphonegeek786, Nov 30, 2010.

1. iphonegeek786 macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

Can anyone give me their file, mine is missing and I cannot find it!!! It is located private/etc/apt/sources.list

2. iphonegeek786 thread starter macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Bump

3. lucifiel macrumors 6502a

lucifiel

You waited 34 mins before you bumped your own thread?

4. bytethese macrumors 68030

bytethese

Bumping is not allowed...

5. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

The Cydia.list file is only made after you add custom sources to Cydia. It isn't there by default.

And bumping threads isn't encouraged on MacRumors.

6. supermac96 macrumors 6502a

supermac96

your the one that said to use google and not to use macrumors to search for stuff. You hsould check the thread out that you posted that on (the one about cydia i believe) casue veryones goin crazy about that. I am to.

7. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

It's for simple silly things people should use Google. And you should not be attacking my posts. PS: Proper English typing skills do you wonders.

8. iphonegeek786, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010

iphonegeek786 thread starter macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

Ok maybe I need the other file. I tried to look for a faulty source because Cydia kept crashing for me. I found the repo in the same folder where the Cydia.list file was kept but it was in a different file, I think it was called sld.list. I probably need that file. I need to delete out custom repos, but I cant find anymore in any files. Maybe someone can give me there sld file. I wanted to start new with new files, that way I know its not the files. Sorry for the bumping, haven't been here for a while. I appreciate the replies. If there are any other solutions. Please tell me. Thank you.

9. rball1979 macrumors regular

Is Macrumors not a knowledge base for people to search on? I wish I could have a high horse from where I could tell people how to search for information like you.

Leave the guy alone already, these forums are here to help people. The OP has clearly done his reasearh and is looking for help....

10. supermac96 macrumors 6502a

supermac96

I figure as long as people can understand me im fine. Its not like im typing a school paper or something.