Cydia, lots of red n yelo errors!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by aztecaa, Apr 28, 2012.

1. aztecaa macrumors newbie

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

What errors ? You mean like the repo's not loading correctly ?

3. aztecaa, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012

aztecaa thread starter macrumors newbie

When I start up Cydia it goes through and loads and all these files come up and I see lots of red and yellow ones that say errors or something G--! I haven't been on the internet with it in a couple of days so it's not doing it now.
    I'll have to check it out better and get back with you on exactly what it is.
    I'm been reading lots the past few days and trying to learn about iPhones!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Got online yesterday, when Cydia is loading towards the bottom, yellow and red start showing. Yellow ones first couple say:
    GPG error, Failed to Fetch the red ones I can't read. How can I fix these errors?

4. JZTech101 macrumors member

JZTech101

So when you load cydia, it refreshes repos, but a screen pops up with errors and has return to cydia at the bottom after it finishes reloading?

The errors indicate that one or more repos are unreachable. Ensure that the WiFi you are connected to isn't blocking any of the repos and that the repo isn't under maintenance. If neither are true, then that means the repo you are using no longer exists. Look for an updated url or just delete it altogether.

5. Axgema macrumors newbie

Very true. If it still doesn't work, exit Cydia, remove it from multitasking (assuming you have that iOS version), respring, tap Cydia icon, wait. Other things you may want to try is forgetting the WiFi network, and reconnecting to it and reenter the password. You can even try rebooting if you're untethered.