cydia mail tweak?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by derrick2005, Feb 1, 2012.

1. derrick2005 macrumors regular

Since getting the iphone it has bothered me that when I touch the Mail icon instead of it opening the Mailboxes page it opens my first email account (icloud) so I need to opress the back button to take me to Mailboxes. Is there a cydia tweak that can make the mail button always open the app to Mailboxes?

2. kuwxman macrumors 6502

kuwxman

Sorry I don't have anything to add. Just posting because I am curious about this as well. :confused:

3. mi3x macrumors member

There is no Cydia tweak for that, and, unless I got it wrong, the last account you were in should open the next time you click mail. For me, it's All Inboxes.

4. kuwxman macrumors 6502

kuwxman

Maybe the makers of 'StartDial' can make something up. :)

5. PaulyD macrumors 6502

It only goes to the first mailbox if you actually close Mail from the multitasking bar.

There would be no need to ever close Mail from there so don't see the issue here?

I just leave mine on All Inboxes and it works fine for me, open Mail and I get all my mail. Would be same if you leave it on the mailboxes page for you

6. derrick2005 thread starter macrumors regular

I use the skull appkiller thingy that closes all apps and therefore mail gets closed back to springboard

7. kre62 macrumors 68000

mine goes to All Inboxes even if I kill it from the tray. If I back out to the global view first, then close it, then kill it, yeah I think itll go to first inbox. But why would you back out of the mailbox ever?

8. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

That app did not work for me.. i doubt it.

9. kuwxman macrumors 6502

kuwxman

Works great for me.