Cydia Probemels

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by socbrian, Dec 28, 2011.

1. socbrian macrumors regular

I cant even add sources, its slow and gets errors. I can even install SBSettings hash errors. Anyone else having these issues Im on untethered 5.0.1 iPhone 4 ATT

2. socbrian thread starter macrumors regular

3. ReddestDream macrumors member

Cydia's getting bombarded with requests right now with everybody updating to the new jailbreak. I know it's hard, but just give it some time! ^_^

4. socbrian thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks OP, I have been jailbreaking on the 1st day unteathered jails comes out, and this was my 1st real issues on day one, thats why I was so curious

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

Btw you are OP original poster or TS Thread Starter. there has been almost as many of these threads in the last 24 hours as people jailbreaking. I'm not trying to be meaning just explaining my short answer. sometimes a quick look will tell you what you want faster too.

6. pat park macrumors 6502a

i was able to add all of my repos and tweaks last night.

I kept getting errors and found that I needed to install the winter board tweaks for ios5. Once I did that, everything worked like normal.

all of my tweaks are back and my phone is super fast!!

7. drenline macrumors 6502a

drenline

Rofl!!!!

8. Apple... macrumors 68020

Apple...

Is this why I can't search for anything in Cydia? The solution is just to be patient?

9. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

Yep. (nuff said)

Unless you know Jay Freeman the creator of Cydia and the other devs.. and can get them to give you some priority access to their bombarded servers (the computers that hold the data you are trying to search for along with 10 million other iPhone jailbreakers today).

Many of them are actually stepping up and trying to add servers to accomodate the impatient, as we speak. ;)

10. irDigital0l Guest

So its just cydia's problem because of too many people trying to use it right?

Nothing to do with my jailbreak?

11. labman macrumors 604

labman

Repo's are different servers all linked to by Cydia. every server or website has it's breaking point. Ebay was crashed when HP put the touchpads for sale on it. when to many people try to access it or use it they crash. Or sometimes they go down because the server power went out or the computer failed. In this case the servers are over whelmed. We see it almost every time there is a mahor jb update. just give it time.