Cydia problems...

KBMCGUIRE

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2013
Hello!
I am new to this site, but have a question that maybe someone can help with...

I am pretty experienced with Cyida and Jailbreaking(since 3GS), however anytime I try to install, remove or update a package, it says:

trying to overwrite
'/Library/PreferenceBundles/TTCPreference.bundle/Info.plis
t',which is also in package com.xsellize.taptpwidgetscore
Sub-process/usr/bin/dphg returned an error code (1)

Followed by "Restart Springboard". So nothing ever happens, whether I want to add remove or update a package it just stays the same after restarting. Also, regardless of which package I'm trying to add or make changes to, Cydia always adds 'Tap to Widgets' in the modifying screen under whatever I'm trying to update.
I believe the last thing I installed was the Intelliscreen6 and tried to delete it after the 3-day trial, this is when I noticed that I could neither delete this or install anything else.
This is really frustrating and if anyone has experienced this or has any thoughts it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Much!!

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Hello!
I am new to this site, but have a question that maybe someone can help with...

I am pretty experienced with Cyida and Jailbreaking(since 3GS), however anytime I try to install, remove or update a package, it says:

trying to overwrite
'/Library/PreferenceBundles/TTCPreference.bundle/Info.plis
t',which is also in package com.xsellize.taptpwidgetscore
Sub-process/usr/bin/dphg returned an error code (1)

Followed by "Restart Springboard". So nothing ever happens, whether I want to add remove or update a package it just stays the same after restarting. Also, regardless of which package I'm trying to add or make changes to, Cydia always adds 'Tap to Widgets' in the modifying screen under whatever I'm trying to update.
I believe the last thing I installed was the Intelliscreen6 and tried to delete it after the 3-day trial, this is when I noticed that I could neither delete this or install anything else.
This is really frustrating and if anyone has experienced this or has any thoughts it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Much!!
Try reinstalling Debian packager

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
So thanks, tried and didn't work…any other suggestions?
what have you tried? what was the last thing you installed before you noticed this problem? You most likely have a package installed that requires another package as its dependencies. Try removing that package that cydia keeps mentioning if you still have it?

This is what happens when you install cracked apps instead of buying them. ;)
taptpwidgetscore sounds more like a hack for a game and not a cracked app :eek:

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
taptpwidgetscore sounds more like a hack for a game and not a cracked app :eek:
Doesn't matter, it is still from a suspicious source. Plus, a hack for a game that is supposed to be paid, so what's the difference?

So it is ok to buy your games but let's hack it and get all the coin or whatever we can? :confused: