Cydia problems...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by KBMCGUIRE, Jun 17, 2013.

1. KBMCGUIRE macrumors newbie

Hello!
    I am new to this site, but have a question that maybe someone can help with...

I am pretty experienced with Cyida and Jailbreaking(since 3GS), however anytime I try to install, remove or update a package, it says:

trying to overwrite
    '/Library/PreferenceBundles/TTCPreference.bundle/Info.plis
    t',which is also in package com.xsellize.taptpwidgetscore
    Sub-process/usr/bin/dphg returned an error code (1)

Followed by "Restart Springboard". So nothing ever happens, whether I want to add remove or update a package it just stays the same after restarting. Also, regardless of which package I'm trying to add or make changes to, Cydia always adds 'Tap to Widgets' in the modifying screen under whatever I'm trying to update.
    I believe the last thing I installed was the Intelliscreen6 and tried to delete it after the 3-day trial, this is when I noticed that I could neither delete this or install anything else.
    This is really frustrating and if anyone has experienced this or has any thoughts it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Much!!

2. nanolife macrumors 6502

nanolife

This is what happens when you install cracked apps instead of buying them. ;)

3. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Try reinstalling Debian packager

4. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Go into sources and remove the naughty repo and try again.

5. KBMCGUIRE thread starter macrumors newbie

So thanks, tried and didn't work…any other suggestions?

6. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

7. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

what have you tried? what was the last thing you installed before you noticed this problem? You most likely have a package installed that requires another package as its dependencies. Try removing that package that cydia keeps mentioning if you still have it?

taptpwidgetscore sounds more like a hack for a game and not a cracked app :eek:

8. nanolife macrumors 6502

nanolife

Doesn't matter, it is still from a suspicious source. Plus, a hack for a game that is supposed to be paid, so what's the difference?

So it is ok to buy your games but let's hack it and get all the coin or whatever we can? :confused: