Cydia question (possibly a stupid one)

GooMan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 8, 2006
USA
Allright, I went ahead (against my better judgement) and did the jailbreak on my 3GS running 4.0.1. I installed LockInfo, SBSettings, & OpenSSH. I managed to change my SMS alert sounds and everything I wanted to do without a problem.

However, I went into Cydia just to look around but realized that now I can't install any packages because I get a LiveLinks popup thing no matter what I choose.

Feature Packages --> iBlacklist --> <goes to LiveLinks>

WTF is this all about? How do I make it go away?

GooMan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 8, 2006
USA
Not sure why but it finally went away by itself. Anyone know what that is about?

moussekateer

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2009
Allright, I went ahead (against my better judgement) and did the jailbreak on my 3GS running 4.0.1. I installed LockInfo, SBSettings, & OpenSSH. I managed to change my SMS alert sounds and everything I wanted to do without a problem.

However, I went into Cydia just to look around but realized that now I can't install any packages because I get a LiveLinks popup thing no matter what I choose.

Feature Packages --> iBlacklist --> <goes to LiveLinks>

WTF is this all about? How do I make it go away?
When you view the details of an app you're actually viewing a webpage. You can view those app pages on your computer. For some reason or another those pages sometimes display adverts instead. Sometimes it seems intentional, but most of the time it seems like a server error

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.