Cydia - SHSH Blobs - "Make My Life Easier" Accidently Declined

kamusta1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
After jailbreaking my fiance's iphone 4 and opening Cydia for the first time, I apperently accidently declined having the SHSH saved on saurik's server. I pressed on the screen by mistake and I guess it happened to be right where I could decline. Next thing i see the page load with out the normal "This device has SHSHs on file for iPhone OS/iOS" 4.0.1". Is there anyway to enable it? I tried rejailbreaking and restoring the phone with no luck.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

baller1308

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2009
Mine currently says "This device has a pending TSS request." Is this normal and how long does it usually take to update?

kamusta1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
google for tiny umbrella and then open program and have your iphone connected and on then hit save my shsh.
Great. Worked perfecty. Thanks so much. When I open Cydia though it still does not how that my SHSH is on file. Should I worry?

Attachments

Ferri1c

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2010
Cydia - SHSH Blobs - "Make My Life Easier" Accidently Declined

Kamusta1 does Cydia now show your shsh on file? If so how many days did it take from when you used tinyUmbrella? I accidently did the same thing you did and my Cydia doesn't even show a pending TSS request. Once Cydia shows it on file do we not have to worry anymore about using tinyumbrella? I guess what I mean will Cydia "make our life easy" automatically just like it does for everyone that installed it correctly? All I did on TinyUmbrella was connect the iphone and hit save my shsh. I never did anything with the box to the right that has a key Start TSS Server or Display SHSHs. Please any input would be great, I'm stressed thinking I screwed everything up.

Thank You

Bandolier

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2010
Even if Cydia doesn't get it, don't you get one saved on your computer anyway? I have one in my C:\Users\ComputerName\.shsh directory.

Ferri1c

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2010
I'm such a newbie I wouldn't even know what to do with the shsh that TinyUmbrella gives me. Honestly I wouldn't know when to use it or how and why. Thats why I really need Cydia to get the request. How will I know when they get it?

Thanks

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
I'm such a newbie I wouldn't even know what to do with the shsh that TinyUmbrella gives me. Honestly I wouldn't know when to use it or how and why. Thats why I really need Cydia to get the request. How will I know when they get it?

Thanks
Check again a week later. They should display on the top of the cydia page when it first loads up.

kamusta1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
The shsh finally showed up on file yesterday in Cydia. It never showed up as pending TTS request. Wait a few days and it should come up.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Kamusta1 does Cydia now show your shsh on file? If so how many days did it take from when you used tinyUmbrella? I accidently did the same thing you did and my Cydia doesn't even show a pending TSS request. Once Cydia shows it on file do we not have to worry anymore about using tinyumbrella? I guess what I mean will Cydia "make our life easy" automatically just like it does for everyone that installed it correctly? All I did on TinyUmbrella was connect the iphone and hit save my shsh. I never did anything with the box to the right that has a key Start TSS Server or Display SHSHs. Please any input would be great, I'm stressed thinking I screwed everything up.

Thank You