Cydia - SHSH Blobs - "Make My Life Easier" Accidently Declined

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kamusta1, Aug 3, 2010.

1. kamusta1 macrumors newbie

After jailbreaking my fiance's iphone 4 and opening Cydia for the first time, I apperently accidently declined having the SHSH saved on saurik's server. I pressed on the screen by mistake and I guess it happened to be right where I could decline. Next thing i see the page load with out the normal "This device has SHSHs on file for iPhone OS/iOS" 4.0.1". Is there anyway to enable it? I tried rejailbreaking and restoring the phone with no luck.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. ITS ME DAVID macrumors 6502

google for tiny umbrella and then open program and have your iphone connected and on then hit save my shsh.

3. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

Mine currently says "This device has a pending TSS request." Is this normal and how long does it usually take to update?

4. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

5. kamusta1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Great. Worked perfecty. Thanks so much. When I open Cydia though it still does not how that my SHSH is on file. Should I worry?

Attached Files:

6. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

This will solve your issue and it will say in cydia it has the files after you do this...plus you have a copy yourself

7. kamusta1 thread starter macrumors newbie

For some reason, its still not showing up in Cydia.

8. myvoip07 macrumors member

It takes couple of days to show up in cydia due to the backlog and most folks JB their iPhone 4's :)

9. Ferri1c macrumors member

Cydia - SHSH Blobs - "Make My Life Easier" Accidently Declined

Kamusta1 does Cydia now show your shsh on file? If so how many days did it take from when you used tinyUmbrella? I accidently did the same thing you did and my Cydia doesn't even show a pending TSS request. Once Cydia shows it on file do we not have to worry anymore about using tinyumbrella? I guess what I mean will Cydia "make our life easy" automatically just like it does for everyone that installed it correctly? All I did on TinyUmbrella was connect the iphone and hit save my shsh. I never did anything with the box to the right that has a key Start TSS Server or Display SHSHs. Please any input would be great, I'm stressed thinking I screwed everything up.

Thank You

10. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Give it a week or so.
    It takes a while to show up but if you selected cydia thru TU they are there.

11. Bandolier macrumors 6502a

Even if Cydia doesn't get it, don't you get one saved on your computer anyway? I have one in my C:\Users\ComputerName\.shsh directory.

12. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes.
    But its better to have them both :)

13. Ferri1c macrumors member

I'm such a newbie I wouldn't even know what to do with the shsh that TinyUmbrella gives me. Honestly I wouldn't know when to use it or how and why. Thats why I really need Cydia to get the request. How will I know when they get it?

Thanks

14. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Check again a week later. They should display on the top of the cydia page when it first loads up.

15. kamusta1 thread starter macrumors newbie

The shsh finally showed up on file yesterday in Cydia. It never showed up as pending TTS request. Wait a few days and it should come up.

Thanks to everyone for the help.