Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boba7523

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2011
Is there a Cydia tweak that allows the device to be able to set different volumes for different apps? For example, if I go into stock alarms app, i can turn up the volume to max. Then when I go into my Messages app and i adjust volume, I can decrease it. Therefore, it's not going to have the same volume all around?

My Samsung Note 2 had this feature and it was extremely helpful in blocking unwanted sound notifications in apps I don't want to hear (although i don't want to disable the sound notification either).

aimee.elizabeth

Cancelled
Sep 28, 2012
Is there a Cydia tweak that allows the device to be able to set different volumes for different apps? For example, if I go into stock alarms app, i can turn up the volume to max. Then when I go into my Messages app and i adjust volume, I can decrease it. Therefore, it's not going to have the same volume all around?

My Samsung Note 2 had this feature and it was extremely helpful in blocking unwanted sound notifications in apps I don't want to hear (although i don't want to disable the sound notification either).

Not sure myself since I'm not jb'ed, but maybe asking here? https://forums.macrumors.com/forums/105/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.