iPhone Cydia tweak to add Facebook/Twitter, etc notifications to statusbar.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by WeegieMac, Feb 24, 2013.

1. WeegieMac Guest

WeegieMac

Hi guys,

I've been looking around YouTube for videos using all kinds of combinations of search entries, but basically I seen a screenshot of Jeff's iPhone from iDownload blog on Twitter, and he had little Facebook and Twitter icons in the right hand side of his Status Bar. I tweeted him to ask what tweak he was using, but he didn't bother to reply.

I'm hoping this kind of thing is available without the need for the likes of Winterboard, and hope that it would work well alongside the upcoming tweak called TypeStatus which shows the little iMessage "replying" bubble in the Status Bar when someone is replying to you.

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/02/23/typestatus/

Can anyone recommend a good Status Bar notifications tweak, one which just adds small white Facebook, Twitter, Mail, etc icons to the Status Bar?

Thanks in advance. ;)

2. jer9542 macrumors member

I'm actually really looking forward to TypeStatus now...

3. Avalon74 macrumors member

OpenNotifier does this. And you can get a twitter and facebook icon for it.

4. lokster macrumors 6502

lokster

open notifier isnt compatible for 6.1 is it? :eek: id like to get this also

5. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

It must be because I'm running it on my iPhone 5 on 6.1.

6. toroncan macrumors newbie

opennotifier + facebook/twitter icons for opennotifier. Free and works like a charm in 6.1.

7. locoboi187 macrumors 6502a

Ive been using Predictor. Not only does it say that someone is typing but also who is typing. Free btw.

8. duck33 macrumors regular

Like the other people have said OpenNotifier does this. If you want the Facebook & Twitter logo's, you'll also need to download OpenNotifier Premium Pack ($1.99)

Also, IntelliScreenX gives you the option to add Missed Calls, Unread SMS, Unread Email and Silent Mode icons to the Status Bar.