Cydia V1.1.19, Source's/Repo Location?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by XxUnkn0wnxX, Jul 4, 2015.

1. XxUnkn0wnxX macrumors member

XxUnkn0wnxX

Hi, i have looked every where for the new Repo sources location as i like to edit the file Manually of easy repo adding and restoring.

now as do not wish to re-type my 30 sources any one the real location?

as when i edit the repo's in either of these locations they do not get applied:
    /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.saurik.Cydia.plist
    /var/mobile/Library/Cashes/com.saurik.Cydia/sources.list
    /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cydia.list

the old original location was:
    /var/lib/cydia/metadata.plist

but now i cannot pinpoint the actual location..

2. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

I think I am having this problem. Did you resolve this?

3. XxUnkn0wnxX thread starter macrumors member

XxUnkn0wnxX

no didn't resolve it. even with latest ver of cydia... and when i tried messing with those files when i went to each of my manly added repo's they where blank i had to remove all my repo's and reinstall cydia..

ever since cydia started running under mobile is has made a huge mess of backing up repo's and restoring them..

sure u can back them up from the /var/mobile/Library/Cashes/com.saurik.Cydia/sources.list

but you cannot restore i have edited all of these i even removed all of the 3 locations of the sources and this still didn't change anything all the repo's came back. there must be another hidden place where the repo's get stored but i haven't found it nor has the developer replied to my tweet.

4. XxUnkn0wnxX thread starter macrumors member

XxUnkn0wnxX

there is always breaking down a pkgbackup back up. just back up repo files extract the pkgbackup local backup and try to find out the actual location of the repo's

5. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

It's 1.1.19 that's the problem. I went back to 18 and it resolved mine. Except several repos were gone. I had to reenter.

6. skinned66, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015

skinned66 macrumors 65816

skinned66