General Cydia will be working again late tonight/early tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tymaster50, Feb 4, 2013.

1. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

It's mid-day/late evening for most of the world. Try it at like 5AM I don't think there will be a whole bunch of people trying to log on at that time. But this is rush hour right now so thousands are trying to download the same package at the same time which you guys already know.

2. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

When the majority of people from US and Europe sleep I shall be installing my tweaks

3. tymaster50 thread starter macrumors 68030

tymaster50

The best time is to do it during "off" hours. Like in the us it would be anywhere from midnight to 10am. Most people are sleeping and getting ready for school/work in those time spans. Anywhere from 3pm onwards to 10 is usually bad. Today is the exception because the superbowl was yesterday and people skipped school/work.

4. Luis2004 macrumors 6502a

You guys aren't thinking clearly. When it's 5am here, it will be 5pm on the other side of the world. People will be getting out of work and will be rushing home to jailbreak and install Cydia apps.

There's no hope for at least another 1 or 2 weeks.

Think, people. Think.

5. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Absolutely. Luckily it will only be like 6AM in New Zealand when it's midnight in US (est)

6. comatose81 macrumors 6502a

Wow, another thread was really needed for this.

Thanks.

7. tymaster50 thread starter macrumors 68030

tymaster50

But the numbers will be in lesser volumes. I'd rather most of the us population be sleeping than a few other countries being awake. I'm sure saurik has more servers though, does he?

8. Smartass macrumors 6502a

Just shows how bored people really are with the current stock iOS and they have to jailbreak as fast as possible...

9. tymaster50 thread starter macrumors 68030

tymaster50

Because there is no fun in the iOS gui. It's been the same for like 6 years now.