iPhone Cydia won't let me purchase anything

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by stb989, Feb 4, 2013.

1. stb989 macrumors newbie

Hey guys, even though the servers are bogged down I have been able to get some of my tweaks downloaded. However, when I have tried to download Auxo or any other paid app I don't even get the area where "purchase $x.xx" button is. It just comes up with the standard "install" button up in the top right. When I click that, it starts to dl, then comes up with red script saying "this is a paid app blah blah blah"

Anyone know how to fix this issue? Hoping i don't have to reset my phone and re-jailbreak.

Thanks

2. macsrcool1234 macrumors 65816

3. brendu macrumors 68020

I am having the same problem. It is clearly a cydia issue and I am sure their servers are getting completely slammed tonight. I am gonna keep trying to get auxo working... its the only reason I jailbroke.

4. nooaah macrumors 68000

nooaah

I saw an alert when I tried to dl zephyr that purchases are disabled for the day. Anyone else get this message?

5. aDRock1154 macrumors 65816

aDRock1154

This. I will succeed or fall asleep.

6. justinwebb macrumors regular

there is a note saying cydia payment service is turned off, try again some other time

7. brendu macrumors 68020

I saw that note but still proceeded with my purchase anyway. I got through it all and got the amazon confirmation of purchase and cydia lists auxo as purchased but still cant get the app downloaded... not giving up.

8. stb989 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, I'm not even getting the 'payment service turned off' note. Are you guys seeing that where the payment button usually is? Mine is making it look like it is a free app and has no indication of a paid app until I hit "install".

9. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

Just wait a day or two. Cydia's payment feature is turned off whether it is giving you the note or not. Chill out you can wait for preview icons of running apps.

10. Jimbo47, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013

Jimbo47 macrumors 6502a

same here. Even though it shows up in my purchased apps, it gives me the read you must purchase this warning.

Edit: Try and install each part of it separate. This worked for me.

11. brendu macrumors 68020

I just waited until this morning and now it worked fine. I just hope they get the weather app bug fixed soon.