Cydia ??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by clutchn, Oct 28, 2009.

1. clutchn macrumors member

Ok i tried to add a new source and idk what happen but i get this message
    ERROR: DATABASE
    encountered a section with no package header. then i can only hit ok .... so now i hit ok and try and search through cydia but everything is whiped clean !!! GRR what can i do? can i re download cydia and keep all the things i have gotten off of it ? please help. i still have black rain on my iphone

2. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Not to thread Jack, but I am having a similar issue. I tried to install a source and I must have typed it wrong. It tries to load it each time I open cydia though, even though it is not a real source, and then I get some error that says GPG Error...(source could not load)... NODATA1 NODATA1. When I go to manage/sources. That source is not there so I cannot delete it. It is really annoying.

3. clutchn thread starter macrumors member

lol your stealing my THUNDER !! but lol i have your answer, restore and re jailbreak ! you cant go **** .. i tried all day ... im sorry but you will be following me in my foot steps, but so this wont happen again theres a thing you can dl to have all sources without even typing a link... its just 2 things to dl so if you would like it just post back here and ill post the things and a youtube vid to back me up

4. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd