Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clutchn

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2009
Ok i tried to add a new source and idk what happen but i get this message
ERROR: DATABASE
encountered a section with no package header. then i can only hit ok .... so now i hit ok and try and search through cydia but everything is whiped clean !!! GRR what can i do? can i re download cydia and keep all the things i have gotten off of it ? please help. i still have black rain on my iphone

fishmd

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2008
Sunny South Florida
Not to thread Jack, but I am having a similar issue. I tried to install a source and I must have typed it wrong. It tries to load it each time I open cydia though, even though it is not a real source, and then I get some error that says GPG Error...(source could not load)... NODATA1 NODATA1. When I go to manage/sources. That source is not there so I cannot delete it. It is really annoying.

clutchn

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2009
Not to thread Jack, but I am having a similar issue. I tried to install a source and I must have typed it wrong. It tries to load it each time I open cydia though, even though it is not a real source, and then I get some error that says GPG Error...(source could not load)... NODATA1 NODATA1. When I go to manage/sources. That source is not there so I cannot delete it. It is really annoying.

lol your stealing my THUNDER !! but lol i have your answer, restore and re jailbreak ! you cant go **** .. i tried all day ... im sorry but you will be following me in my foot steps, but so this wont happen again theres a thing you can dl to have all sources without even typing a link... its just 2 things to dl so if you would like it just post back here and ill post the things and a youtube vid to back me up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.