CyDialer coverflow disappeared

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by psywzrd, Jan 25, 2010.

1. psywzrd macrumors 68030

My cydialer coverflow seems to have disappeared. None of my favorites have pictures associated with them but there used to be "blank" white pictures that would show up in cydialer. Now the entire screen is black with just the person's name and number. I can still scroll through the names but I'm just swiping across a black screen. Any ideas?

2. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

Nobody else has ever had this problem, huh? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling cydialer but the problem persists. Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with Saurik (Jay Freeman)? I sent him a couple of emails about this but never heard back.

3. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

That has happened to me. Rebooting fixed it.

4. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

I've actually tried rebooting several times - hasn't helped. This is very frustrating.

5. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

Sorry for the bump but does anyone know the best way to get in touch with Saurik? I've sent him 3 emails but haven't heard back from him. Am I better off contacting him on Twitter?

6. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Saurik gets hundreds of emails a day. It can take him some time to respond. Did you make sure to use a descriptive subject?

Meanwhile, have you tried uninstalling CyDialer and reinstalling it?

7. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

I let Cydia generate the email so it definitely has relevant information in the subject line. I'll let it sit for another week or so before I try to contact him again since it's not urgent.

I did uninstall and reinstall CyDialer several times so I'm not sure what else I can try. I'm certainly not going to restore for something like this so unless he can figure out what the problem is, I guess I'm just going to have to live with this.

8. dfowles macrumors newbie

Had the same problem. Deleted all the contacts from my favorites and then re-added them. Pictures are back now in cydialer.

9. MAJIK69 macrumors newbie

Different issue with CyDialer

I am have picture clarity issues. Let me know if you have any ideas. All of my photos are blurry except one, a company logo I ripped off of the web. I have tried deleting the photos and put in a different photo with these results. I changed one photo and it was clear on the lock screen. I then changed another photo and when I checked the lock screen the new one I changed was clear and the 1st one I changed went back to blurry. If I go into my contacts the photos are clear but when I click to edit the photo the photos show blurry. It's really frustrating and not even worth having on my lock screen if the photos are blurry. I uninstalled and reinstalled CyDialer to no avail. I also, emailed myself some hi res photos from my laptop and used those with the same result. 1st one was clear but when I changed another one they all went blurry.

Open to any suggestions. Thanks!

10. Armeniandave macrumors 6502

I'm having the exact same issue! I emailed Saurik and tried
    a few things but nothing is working. Deleted cydialer till they
    come up with a fix.