Cygnett- workmate extra tough case for iphone4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gecis, Sep 9, 2010.

1. gecis macrumors regular

2. matttcc macrumors newbie

hey man, I registered an account here just to let you know you're not alone :D

I'm waiting for mine too ;)

3. matttcc macrumors newbie

just to share a picture of Cygnett Workmate I found lately, which seems to be a little bit different from yours

[​IMG]

It has larger hole for camera and flash, which is better i think ;)

4. gecis thread starter macrumors regular

Awesome, yes this does look much better. Where did you find this pic? I ordered a black one couple of weeks ago and they say it won't ship for another month. Maybe they are revising it.

5. gecis thread starter macrumors regular

Sweet man, The black one looks even more kick ass. When and where did you order yours from and which color? I have to admit that this case is not everybodys cup if tea. I showed it to a few of my co workers and they didn't like it.

I on the other hand absolutely dig it because it has this whole alienware thing going on and gives it a more gadgety look. Can't wait to get mine.

6. Vegason macrumors member

Vegason

Just ordered the Orange one off of Amazon for $29.99. Looks like they raised it $5
    Anyone know why it ships in a month or two?

7. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Just picked up the black/gray today at Micro Center. Fits well and feels great. I was looking for something to cover the home button as I had to get a replacement IP4 from Apple b/c of a tempermental home button. Don't know if it went bad b/c of dust/lint but I thought I'd give this a try.

Not crazy about the Otterbox Defender b/c of bad reviews where the silicon case would get loose. Only negative on the WorkMate so far is the ridge at the bottom kind of interferres with the home button push. But on sale at $23.98 is not a bad deal.

8. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

The one and only choice for Gordan Freeman