General Cyueue by Saurik - 'add to queue for music.app'

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by EvanLugh, Mar 15, 2013.

1. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

Released by Saurik. Very cool little tweak and works well. Check out his description (on default repos) for some fun story on the decelopment.
    Allows you to add 'play next, play later' to stock music.app.
    Adds no icon/settings.

Price: $2.50.
    Better for me than another app as I prefer tweaks rather than apps.

2. pickaxe macrumors 6502a

Finally, I've been waiting for this feature forever. Lagu from the App Store does this better, but it isn't integrated with the OS.

Works perfectly. I just don't understand why the playlist can't be called "Queue", it makes no sense.

3. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

Sweet. I always like Sauriks' tweaks, simple fixes to make your iOS device great.

4. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

This seems really cool.

Does anyone have a good video on this? I just want to see it in action before giving it a whirl.

Very tempted to just buy it regardless.

Saurik is the man in the same way planetbeing is the man and I bought Signal 1 and 2 just as a 'donation app purchase.'

5. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

In the description in cydia there is a "video"

6. Cptnodegard macrumors 6502

I would buy this in an instant if it came with the ability to create queues with Siri. Without that, I don't have much use for it

7. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/03/15/cyueue/

Edit: This is actually pretty cool too. I heard Jeff mention it in the video and he also mentions it again in the write up...

"Once you get used to the way Cyueue works, you can use double tap gestures to quickly enable the Play Now, Play Next, or Play List items."

That's actually pretty cool and intuitive! I didn't see this mentioned in the Cydia description. Although I must admit, I saw this in Cydia at 6:30 this morning when I was getting ready for work so I could have easily overlooked this nice little tidbit.

8. lanceuppercut47 macrumors regular

If you have a playlist running and use the play next function, will it insert the song then resume the playlist afterwards?

9. The Mad Hatter macrumors 6502a

The Mad Hatter

Yes

10. lanceuppercut47 macrumors regular

Nice, off to cydia I go!

11. busstonedfx macrumors member

12. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

This is really quite an awesome little tweak. And the best part is that Saurik will get nearly all the proceeds. Indeed, he will make much more per purchase from this app than he does even from such hefty titles as MyWi. His margins are really pretty thin. This is a great way to help him out while getting a great feature.

13. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

14. bobright macrumors 601

I dont get what this tweak does, play what next? If you tell siri to play a playlist it will do it why would I need something to play at a certain time?

Edit: nevermind I get it just lets you play a song after the one you are playing quickly pretty cool