D.C. Linked to Ferrari for 2007

iGav

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 9, 2002
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

How can we go from a potential Schumi schooling Kimi team, to a possible Coulthard and Massa one. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Rinkly dink link

iTwitch

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2006
East of the Mississippi
I don't think Coulthard will be at Ferrari next year, but I don't see Massa racing a Ferrari in '07 either. Plus McLarcen has been sounding as if they really want to keep Kimi which leaves me befuddled. I do think they need a vet and an up and comer. How about Mansel and Rosberg?

iGav

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 9, 2002
Counterfit said:
They call it "Silly Season" for a very good reason.
heeheehee, I know we had exactly the same rumour last season before Massa was signed up. :p

my fingers are still crossed for a Schumacher Vs. Raikkonen pairing. :D

Lord Blackadder

macrumors G5
May 7, 2004
Sod off
Wow, I can't see this happening (I hope!).

DC seems to have established himself at Red Bull, which is a good spot for any mediocre driver to be...I just can't see Ferrari going after any driver that's been around that long without a championship....same goes for Button. DC could probably win races with Ferrari but I can't see him truly competing with Schu, Alonso or Raikkonen.

Missed this race today AND the England match yesterday....ah, such is the life of a field archeologist.

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
Lord Blackadder said:
Missed this race today AND the England match yesterday....ah, such is the life of a field archeologist.
Yeah, I missed USA v Italy yesterday (I think), and the GP today (and even if it was on CBS, they cut it down to 2 hours anyway :mad: ). But I have excuses. I was giving blood yesterday morning, and I was earning money this morning. And it's almost time for another gig this afternoon. :p

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
You can just check the Speed website to see if they have it. Of course, that's moot now, as it's Speed for the rest of the season. Also, it seems I didn't miss the soccer game yesterday. :)