D-link wireless Router and My Macbook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Dextor143, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Dextor143 macrumors 6502

I bought this Dlink WBR 1310 router and ever since I got it...I am having issues with my Macbook Pro wireless Internet connection. My other home PC's and laptops works just fine but only my macbook pro is the one that is having issues.....I have tried everything from "no passwords" to "Istumbler"

Please help me out, I just cant take it anymore.

2. iThinkergoiMac macrumors 68030

It would be helpful if you actually described these issues. Saying you're having "issues" doesn't help us much.

3. Dextor143 thread starter macrumors 6502

its been keep disconnecting every other min. Please help

4. HaydenHarnet macrumors newbie

try to change the channel(should work) or simply setup the latest adapter firmware,
    ( plz let us know if you had already solved it)

5. a-m-k macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

I have a D-LINK router, but I can't remember if this is the one we have. We recently had a problem simular to this, and all we did (from knowledge of using a NETGEAR router, was just unhook the powercord from the router wait 30 secconds then plug it back in. Once all of the lights that are normally on are on, you have internet access wirelessly if it's supposed to be wireless back. Whatever you do, DO NOT reset it with a pin or whatever you can use to press the reset button!

This should solve the problem. :) I've had the very same thing happen to me a few days ago with a D-LINK router. Everybody lost internet in the house. (One macbook pro, one laptop, and one tower.)

Hope this helps, good luck!