D40 Camera Connector

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by HomeingPigeon, Apr 11, 2008.

  1. HomeingPigeon macrumors regular

    Aug 1, 2007
    I lost my camera connector somehow. Now I am trying to find somewhere to buy a new one. I can't find any online anywhere. I have been searching for about half an hour now and can't seem to even find the right section on anyones website.

  2. poopyhead macrumors 6502a


    Jan 4, 2004
    in the toe-jam of greatness (Fort Worth)
    just search mini usb
    they used to be 30 bucks at circuit city
  3. rogersmj macrumors 68020


    Sep 10, 2006
    Indianapolis, IN
    It's a standard USB -> mini USB cable, the most common type of connector cable for consumer electronics today (they come with phones, MP3 players, some bluetooth headsets, most digicams, GPS units, etc). Do NOT spend $30 on one, you shouldn't have to spend more than $5 or so. I've got half a dozen in my desk drawer.

Share This Page