Daewoo MP3 Multimedia Player

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Halcyon, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Halcyon macrumors 6502

First of all, hope I'm posting this in the right forum...if not, please move it to the appropriate one.

I was just given a Daewoo DEF-501K Multimedia Player MP3, but I can't get it to work with my iMac. I've serached the net and have not been able to found neither the manual or specs for it, but I was assured it was Mac compatible. Someone suggested downloading the drivers for it...I'm not sure they are even needed, nor have the faintest clue as to where to find them (Daewoo's web site is useless).

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Daewoo MP3 player? Dude, what did you do to piss off Santa? :p

3. Halcyon thread starter macrumors 6502

Problem solved

The USB cable was the problem..changed to anther cable and works like a charm.

Sorry but the world does not revolve around NYC, rdowns. It's not all Apple, Sony or Uncle Sam...there is a lot more out there in this wonderful world and you are obviously missing it. You remark is totally off and has no room in a forum like this. If the big apple is becoming just that for you, too big, and you need to post remarks like that to justify your little pathetic existence...well, let it be, but take it out on your neighborhood and make one more graffiti out of it...but stay away from here.

FYI and FWIW (in your case) Dewoos player has 30 GB storage, 90% of the features the iPod has for playing music, you can also store and play videos, photos and store other file type because it can be used as a HD on any machine...and all that for $19.99. Stick it in a zip-lock bag, punch a tiny hole for the earplugs and enjoy while hiking the Amazon jungle.

Get a live and leave the fun for us...

4. UltraNEO* macrumors 601

UltraNEO*

Good for you.
    I hope more people try other music devices too...

Personally I using my mobile...

5. robanga macrumors 68000

robanga

I just like saying Daewoo.

Glad it worked out for you.