Daily Bible App by Joansoft

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by determined09, Jan 17, 2013.

1. determined09, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013

determined09 macrumors 65816

determined09

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any can recommand an Bible app that is similar to the Daily Bible app created by Joansoft. My dentist recommended it to me. But I can't find an IPhone verison of this app.

Mature answers only please.

Thank you,

2. imploder77 macrumors newbie

You need an app to find a new dentist!

3. mscriv macrumors 601

mscriv

I'm not familiar with the Daily Bible app created by Joansoft. What specific features does it have that you are wanting? I primarily use the ESV Bible App and the You Version Bible App.

4. determined09 thread starter macrumors 65816

determined09

Daily Bible Verse :
    - Start your day with a daily Bible verse. You will get automatic daily notification. You can read or just listen. Choose Bible verse in different versions like KJV, NIV, ESV, etc

Daily Bible Reading Plan :
    - Choose from a wide range of Bible reading plans and read Holy Bible. DailyBible can play back the reading plan. You can read or just listen.

Easy & Fast Search any Bible verse or topic:
    - Easily search any verse of any topic. Search from a wide range of Bible Versions like KJV, ESV, NIV and lots more. Just speak to search.

Daily Bible devotionals.
    - Listen to a wide range of Biblical Christian Devotions. Choose from a huge list of devotional podcasts. Read or listen from devotions.
    - Save a Bibe devotional podcast and listen to it offline

5. sherrie.melton5 macrumors newbie

Christian Apps

I suggest you to install Bible KJV or Bible Trivia mobile apps. These are great apps to pair with your favorite Holy Bible reader.

6. Harrycooke macrumors 6502

Harrycooke

'and on the 8th day, The Lord created the iPhone to make the bible accessible to the masses, and it was good.'