Daily Syncer

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by peeaanuut, Oct 9, 2011.

1. peeaanuut macrumors 65816

Am I the only one that goes through a daily sync process on their iPhone or iPod?

I have a 16GB 4 and it sync just about every morning. My iTunes library is set up with a few smart playlists that change based on ratings and play counts, etc. I have quite a large library and I like to keep the music fresh. I have a playlist that is 100 songs that have not been played picked at random.

I also watch a lot of TV shows and movies while at work (very mundane order entry job) so i sync new episodes every morning for that day.

Anyways, when i tell most people I sync every day, especially Android people, they look at me funny. I dont know anything about the Android sync process but it must be horrible because they seem to hate doing it.

So, am I the only one?

2. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Nearly every day.

Thing is with podcasts when you update them through the computer and itunes it puts the podcasts in the right order on the phone. But when you do it on the phone it puts the new ones on the top of the list instead of the bottom where they belong. Minor annoyance and keeps you from being able to play through a list of stuff.

If it wasn't for that I might only do it once a week.

3. thepyro395 macrumors member

thepyro395

I sync everyday now that I have been using the iOs5 betas and iOS5 GM. It has a wifi sync option and when I plug in my phone at night it syncs all my data up to my computer

4. Paulywauly macrumors 6502a

Paulywauly

Nope just once a week, maybe twice if its charging.