Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zvandiver

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2008
How about Tarrant County-Southlake Town Square and University Park Village Fort Worth?
I will be at Southlake 9 am on the 3rd for my 64gb!

Abyssgh0st

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2009
Colorado
Yeah, how about the Southlake store? Assuming I get an iPad, this will be my store of choice (hence why I reserved there). I'm even off of work too.. score!

rw3

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2008
DFW, TX
I'll be at Stonebriar picking up the wifi iPad saturday morning

Think I could pay you for standing line? I have to setup for our church service on Saturday morning at 8am and I might break away for a second to grab my iPad. We are setting up at Dr. Pepper Arena which is right across the street from Stonebriar. Let me know.

Ryan

Not to mention, Saturday is my 25th birthday as well.

mmomega

macrumors demi-god
Dec 30, 2009
DFW, TX
I would be there waiting with you guys (University store) but decided to hold off for the 32GB 3G.
Love that store.

Abyssgh0st

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2009
Colorado
You guys at Stonebriar are lucky.. you'll get Words With Friends HD for free, and maybe even a shirt. I think I'm just going to camp out at my Best Buy (that I work at), because I'm going to get a 32GB as opposed to the 16GB I originally reserved through Apple..

WhySoSerious

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Dallas, TX
You guys at Stonebriar are lucky.. you'll get Words With Friends HD for free, and maybe even a shirt. I think I'm just going to camp out at my Best Buy (that I work at), because I'm going to get a 32GB as opposed to the 16GB I originally reserved through Apple..

I like how they are having that Words With Friends party.....though I prefer the Willowbend location, so I'll be there to test out display models.

sfwalter

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2004
Dallas Texas
I was at Willowbend today and they have lots of line queuing ropes. So they must be expecting a big crowd, probably had lots of reservations.

DonWilson

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2005
McKinney, TX

whoa whoa, what? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.