Damn apple...

thedarkhorse

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
Canada
After debating for a while with myself whether or not to spend the money on leopard I finally decide to, then I go to the store and leave with leopard and a new apple wireless keyboard. They sure know how to get people to spend money.;)

nineteentwelve

macrumors regular
May 31, 2007
Shrewsbury, UK
After debating for a while with myself whether or not to spend the money on leopard I finally decide to, then I go to the store and leave with leopard and a new apple wireless keyboard. They sure know how to get people to spend money.;)
If you think that's bad, when I worked for Apple, most of my wages went back to them. Working in the store all day gives you plenty of time to shop there too. ;)

Comment

Decrepit

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2007
Foothills to the Rocky Mountains
I came SO close to buying the new keyboard (non-wireless) when I bought my copy of Leopard, but willpower prevailed.

For now.

I still have $100 from the iPhone brouhaha waiting to be used. I'm hoping a new Mini comes out that I can use it on. But eventually, if no Mini, I will be worn down, and will buy the new keyboard.

Comment

Arkanok

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2007
Those new apple wireless keyboards are sweet, but pricey.

Comment

thedarkhorse

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
Canada
yeah it was a $20(Canadian) difference between the wired and wireless models. I figured since I don't do any number crunching and my mouse is already bluetooth I might as well put the other $20 down. It's pretty nice for typing, I'm used to the flat keys from my macbook pro.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.