Damn, Norway is postpone iphone 3GS release

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DPH, Jun 23, 2009.

1. DPH macrumors member

Damn, Now i have to wait longer:( im going to cry soon...

Norwegian Telenor, and Apple has agreed to postpone the launch of the iPhone 3GS.

Telenor now has in fact removed all information about the launch date from their website. A phone call to the Information in Telenor, Anders Krokan, confirming that the launch date has been delayed. It is unclear when the new phone coming to Norway.

- We aimed initially at launch 9. July. Now we are in agreement with Apple changed this and say we hope the launch in July, says Krokan mobile.

Who is first?
    It so long out that Telenor should be the first with the new phone in Norway. It is unclear whether they can do it. Netcom have also said they want to get Apple's new mobile phone in place, but do not they have a clear release date. According Krokan it is not a goal to be first with iPhone 3GS on the market.

Netcom says
    - We say that before the launch will take place in July. About Telenor has launched two days before us, so it is not the most important. Our primary objective is a good release with everything in place, "says vede house to Mobile.

2. iSaga macrumors regular

Yeah this sucks, I was still under the impression that it was coming next week on the 9th. I was in Spaceworld this morning and they said it is scheduled to be in stores on July 31st.

Edit.. Confirmed on both Netcom and Telenor website it is the 31st of July.