Dancing App Icons

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mizelly41, Jun 18, 2010.

1. mizelly41 macrumors regular

mizelly41

I don't know if anyone has had this happen before, but after moving some apps around on my phone and then hitting the home button to stop the "jiggling", the apps on my 1st screen, except for the dock, kept jiggling. I even have non-apple apps on the 1st screen and there is no "x" to delete the app. I know restarting my iPhone or even going into the jiggling mode again will probably stop it, but just thought it was interesting.

They are still jumping around now.

2. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

ijen0311

Mine has done that before. I think the apps are just shaking their legs out :D

3. iFerd macrumors 6502a

If you tap and hold an icon, they all start dancing. And an X in a circle appears on each icon. Tap that X and it deletes the app. Press the home button and the dancing (and delete capability) ends. It's in the manual.

4. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

The pre-installed apps, such as safari, don't have an X. I'm sure you knew this, but I wanted to clarify for the OP. :)

5. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

You obviously didn't read his post.