Dancing with the iPhone 6 Plus

chraos

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Southeast
I love my 6 Plus but this thing is a pain in the ass when trying to dance with. Recently went to an EDM type show and got pretty rowdy.. I constantly felt the presence of the phone in my pocket, it was pretty annoying. Lets not even talk about trying to grind with an iPhone 6 Plus in your pocket.

palmerc2

macrumors 68000
Feb 29, 2008
Los Angeles
While I'm not a raver, I do like going to Metal concerts as close to the stage as possible. Which means being crushed and knocked around by 300 lb burly dudes. The iPhone would get annihilated, and would feel weird in the process.

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
absolutely, but still a problem
Here's 10 possible solutions to your "problem"...

1. Leave your massive phone at home.
2. Carry a bag, satchel or purse to keep it in.
3. Buy a smaller, throw away Go phone to take out dancing.
4. Hold your phone in your hand while cutting your rug.
5. Wear large, baggy pants with big pockets to carry your monstrosity safely.
6. Try Scottevest apparel.
7. Have someone who isn't dancing hold onto your phone for you while you shimmy along the floor.
8. Make sure you friend someone who is a horrible dancer, with self esteem issues and THEY will be the one who holds your phone and other belongings while you do the electric slide.
9. Wear it around your neck on a chain with a huge clock face to look hip like Flava Flav while you do the chicken dance.
10. Stay home.

Starfyre

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2010
Its more likely to bend at a dance party that way bumping into people. iPhone 6 is less likely to have the same problems.

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
I love my 6 Plus but this thing is a pain in the ass when trying to dance with. Recently went to an EDM type show and got pretty rowdy.. I constantly felt the presence of the phone in my pocket, it was pretty annoying. Lets not even talk about trying to grind with an iPhone 6 Plus in your pocket.
Can't you wedge it somewhere while you're grinding and twirking?

chraos

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Southeast
wahts EDM? I feel older everyday is that like Molly?
come on heisenberg..pinkman was rocking some EDM (Electronic Dance Music) at his house when we was depressed after killing Gale.

----------

#twerkgate ?
yea twerking is associated more with hip-hop...im sure IDM and EDM people do it too but I hate that word and even though I'm not 100% what twerking is, I'm pretty sure i hate it.

ABC5S

Suspended
Sep 10, 2013
Florida
I think MacRumor needs a new board titled...

"Mental Hang-Up Support Board"
List your social iPhone disorders here​

Issues:

1. Are white iPhones girly
2. Are gold iPhones for girls
3. Dancing issues with my iPhone 6
4. Which pocket do you carry your iPhone in
5. Do you carry your iPhone naked
6. Etc, etc

Slimmyhendrix

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
MN
This just in, girl bends iphone twerking. Apple to not warranty due to anti-pocket twerking clause in user agreement