Danish "Denmark" shipments/stores

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Jaelthas, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Jaelthas macrumors newbie

Hi

First of all, I really do feel for you in the States about getting an iPad 2, I really do.

In Denmark, there's only a small problem getting an iPad 2.

At the Apple online store theres a 3-4weeks shipment. And I had mine to be delivered the 27th. of april.

The official launch was yesterday, as you know.. And it was at 5pm, was at the local electronic store at 3:30pm, and the line was about 12 people, where the first guy in line showed up at 12.

We didn't get any details about the stock they had recieved, as they told us they where not allowed to do so?
    Well, when it got my turn, to pick up the iPad, all they had left was the 64gb white with 3g.. And as you know, we got the highest price for the iPad in the world, so that wasn't an option.
    They had recieved 20 iPad's and I believe we where about 70 in the line.

So when I got home, I went to one of the other electronical online stores, and there I ordered my 16gb black with 3g.. And they still got stock.

So all in all, the "normal" stores went out of stock, 20min past 5, and they say they will get stock in about 2 weeks.

Hope you understand what I am writing, as English isn't my native language :D

2. rock6079 macrumors 6502

where did you go? fona or elgiganten or somewhere else?

3. Jaelthas thread starter macrumors newbie

I went to Fona i Randers.. And now I ordered it from Elgiganten's online store.