Dark themed to-do list? (specifically as a checklist

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ToddJ, Aug 15, 2009.

1. ToddJ macrumors 6502

Awhile back I found the web app Listingly which is a dark themed app that acts as a to-do list for anything you want (ex. travel list, shopping list, etc.) Is there a app store app like this? if so, i can't seem to find it. Having a travel checklist is very handy so I don't forget to bring anything when I travel. However, one needs the ability to 'uncheck all' for it to be really useful. Listingly didn't have that, but an old app i had for my Pocket PC (called Superlist) di

ummmmm..... anyone? anyone?

2. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

Something like this?

http://appshopper.com/productivity/listomni

I guess it's not "dark" though....

I have the grocery list (you can buy it and the gifts one separate) and like it, it almost does what i need....

3. ToddJ thread starter macrumors 6502

kind of ...but with a dark theme. check out Listingly.com on your iphone and you will know what I mean....

4. ToddJ thread starter macrumors 6502

Has anyone seen any new checklists that fit that criteria? i've checked and haven't found any, but there are over 100,000 apps so it would be easy to miss...

5. odelay macrumors 6502

6. ToddJ thread starter macrumors 6502

it doesn't seem to have a dark theme to it though....

7. odelay macrumors 6502

How do you know? The taskpaper iphone app is not out yet. Writeroom iphone app has a dark theme, so I'm thinking that perhaps taskpaper will too. Just thought I'd point it out.